Agriculture and Estates
Roach Pittis is recommended by the Legal 500 for Agriculture and Estates. Tony Holmes is the Agricultural and Estates guru at Roach Pittis and has over 35 years experience. This experience is supplemented by Tony being a partner in a family farming business in the West Wight. The Firm acts for at least 70 Isle of Wight farmers and a number of Mainland farmers.
We understand that Farming is not just an industry – it is a way of life, with its own particular problems and is subject to its own ever increasing legislation. We have a long tradition of service to the rural community, and a particular interest and experience in farming matters.
We offer expertise in all areas of Agriculture and Estates, including:
- Business Structures (partnership/LLP/company)
- Common Agricultural Policy/Agri-Environment Schemes
- Contract Farming and Share Farming
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Farm Diversification and Alternative Land Use
- Land Designation
- Rights of Way
- Rural Housing
- Sale and Purchase of Agricultural Land and Farming Enterprises
- Sporting Rights
- Tenancy Issues
Contact – Tony Holmes