Roach Pittis has wide experience in all area of commercial property, including development land. The firm has been involved in large residential and commercial property developments in and about the Isle of Wight, including the massive Carisbrooke Park/Carisbrooke Meadows residential development.
The firm involves itself in all aspects of development and offers expertise throughout the process from:
- Identification and concepts
- Land acquisition
- The planning process
- Planning highway and water agreements
- Other service issues
- Establishment and running of estate management companies
- Sales, leases and other disposals
- Taxation issues and Stamp Duty Land Tax.