Wills, Trusts, Tax and Probate
Our Wills, Trust, Tax and Probate team is headed up by Tony Bradshaw who has over 25 years experience.
Roach Pittis offers expertise and advice in all areas of Wills, Trust, Tax and Probate, including:
- Making a Will
- Reviewing your existing Will
- Your inheritance tax position
- Appointing Executors and Trustees to deal with your assets
- What provisions you need to consider for your children
- The best structure for your will so as to minimise the inheritance tax that will be payable on your estate
- What to do if you hold a joint property or have a pension plan that pays Death in service benefits.
- Personal and Business Taxation
- Disputed Wills
- Claims under the Inheritance Act
- Trust Creation and Administration, including preparation of accounts and dealing with Taxation matters
- Special Needs Attorney
- Power of Attorney, including enduring powers of attorney, mental health receivership, statutory wills
If disputes arise about inheritance, we could advise you and, if it proves necessary, conduct litigation.
Contact – Tony Bradshaw